Tuesday 5 May 2009






this is my picture from the front page of my magazine. i used this picture because the style,pose, camera angle and the medium shot. it was the perfect picture for my model of my magazine. my magazine is a rock chick,dance mag. i thought that the face ,hair,tongue, hands and clothers match the style. i used the blue background so it would be easy for me to cut out. however when i was the looking at the picture cut out the blue lokked the best so i cut out what i needed however left the blue.



this the main picture for my interview. i used this model because she also had the same rock chick look. i liked the pose of her laying on the floor because it was edgy and there was bold colours which catchs your eye. it makes her look vulnerable however her eyes take control which gets you intimidated.

No comments:

Post a Comment