Thursday 15 October 2009

Summary of year 12

In year 12 we did a magazine in which we had to use Photoshop and have photography skills however this year im hoping to be able to build a better knowledge of these. At the same time I am learning how to use digital movie cameras and digital editing. The practical skills ill need will be able to no about camera angle, video production and mise-en-scene. Last year I never planed my project as good as I could of so this year that will be one of my main targets. My blog was also an issue because wasn’t very multimedia which this year I will be changing by adding pod casts and a lot more examples. Im hoping this year to get a higher grade then I did in year 12 because media is one of my main interests and something which I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment